zondag 7 december 2014

FOOTM: Gramercy Park Plum (Jiwa)


So, hi!

I wanna introduce y'all with a monthly topic: FOOTM aka favorite outfit of the month. We do have some clothes we wear to death (hasn't everybody got that?) and it changes now and then, so we thought this was a good idea.

This weekend we made outfit pictures of each other and it went really well. I'm happy with the results :) This outfit is clearly my favorite outfit of the month! I love the color of the top and the fit of the jeans so damn much.



I don't know what it is, but I keep coming back to these jeans this month. Wearing it to death!





It was our intention to film in the evening. Making pictures with camera flash gives a special effect, which I like. It's in our living room, so it is not that orderly, but I like that too. I would wear this when I go out (with the little furry bag), but as well to school, with a cozy cardigan and another bag.


(this is not via a filter of app or something, just my sisters camera skills ;)  u go sis. )




Top - Monki
Mom Jeans - Episode
Fila Shoes - very very old from my mom
Bag - Monki
Accesoires: choker from claires, rings from New Look and H&M
Lip Crayon - NYC 031 Gramercy Park Plum

I hope you like this topic.
Next week my sisters fav outfit! (or maybe sooner)
xxxxxx Jiwa

Ps. Did you see our new main profile picture yet?
Pps. Follow us on Lookbook and on Bloglovin if you want!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 opmerking: