zondag 4 januari 2015

My december party outfit (Jiwa)


Hi y'all,
A new year has come! A new year of blogging ofcourse. Firstly I wanna look back at this vacation. IT was a blast!! I had such a great time with Christmas and NYE and more. With these december parties came along chosing some outfits and I will show you one. 

I recently bought a new sweater, from H&M, and I am so obsessed with it. It's a wide white sweater with a few black stripes. The stripes make it more sporty, which I like. But I particularly like the material, it's kinda fluffy and so so warm. It's like you're wearing a fur from an animal.

With that thought in mind I looked up the materials: 75% Acrylic. 20% Polyamide and 5% Alpaca. Alpaca? Do they mean that spitting animal?
I lol'd, because I had not seen this before. Apparantly, this alpaca-wool is just like sheepwool, very warm. (The sweater was 40 euro's so now I understand why).





I combined the nice sweater with a maxiskirt to give something festive and shique but to still keeping my legs warm. I also took my cut-out-boots with grey socks and to top it off my blue/grey fluffy bag and my sheep-like coat. The all-over look is pretty warm, and that was where I was going for, since there was snow here in Holland! (Not on the picture)

My sister and I took some pictures, she posted her look earlier.



And some details, I am wearing grey nailpolish and some rings from H&M and dark red lipstick from Hema.

Sweather - H&M
Maxi Skirt - Primark
Cut-out-boots - River Island
Bag - Monki
Sheep-coat - Monki

We are getting more views, that's nice :)
Greetings from me, Jiwa xxx




hype my look on lookback or/and Follow my blog with Bloglovin ?




1 opmerking: